We would like to offer the opportunity for your School or Academy to join our alliance.
- Access to the following courses:
- Access to our latest research and development
- Access to our Team Network Groups; subject teams and others sharing ideas and providing mutual support.
- Involvement and support with Initial Teaching Training including School Direct.
- Potential to become involved in National College for School Leadership funded projects
- Sharing of ideas and good practice
- Science Learning Partnership courses
- MathsHub courses
- One-day courses led by well known educational speakers, e.g. Alistair Smith & Sir John Jones
- Professional Certificate in Support Staff Middle Leadership (PCSSML)
- SLE support
- Primary Science Quality Mark
- Health Check/Peer Challenge Training for Senior Leaders
The expectations of our Alliance
- To attend and engage in Alliance board meetings
- Sharing of data, RAISE online, FFT, School Improvement Plans and school SEF information to enable the Alliance to prioritise targets
- Sharing of resources where appropriate
- Gain formal support to become Partners from their governing bodies
- Include an agreed statement about TVTSA and their role within it in their school prospectus and website to actively promote the work of the Alliance.
If you would like to discuss this further, please contact Liz Rew, Director of Teaching Schools: email@example.com