Our Student Welfare Manager, Mrs Leona Ashley, works with staff, parents/carers and students in the school to ensure all children can access the education provided for them; supporting individuals where necessary to achieve their full potential.
Key areas of her work include:
- Work alongside staff and support students referred to the Inclusion Faculty.
- Convenor of Multi-Agency Strategy Planning Meetings and Case Reviews.
- Monitoring of attendance, follow up of absences, home contacts and attendance related issues.
- Working with the Student Transition Manager in respect of transfer issues.
- Home school liaison, co-ordinator for welfare issues.
- Working alongside designated teacher for Looked-After children.
- Working alongside designated teacher for Child Protection.
To contact Mrs Ashley, please email her: Click here