Please note as from 5th September 2017, the rule for girls' skirts has changed and all girls will be required to wear the new academy skirt - the Trutex Castle Tartan stitched down pleated skirt. The hem should be no more than 5cm (2") above the top of the knee.
The current school uniform comprises:
- Tuxford Academy navy blue blazer, with Academy logo
- Tuxford Academy tie (4 College colours)
- Medium grey trousers or medium grey pleated skirt
(See note above regarding skirts)
- Black shoes
- Tuxford Academy blue V-neck sweater with Academy logo (optional)
- White shirt (plain white, formal style, stiffened collar)
to see example items of acceptable and unacceptable versions trousers and shoes.
Uniform Policy: Click here
to download the current policy
P.E. kit for all students:
- Tuxford Academy P.E. Faculty Rugby Shirt
- Tuxford Academy P.E. Faculty T-Shirt
- Navy blue socks (knee-length)
- Navy blue shorts
- Tuxford Academy P.E. Faculty Joggers (optional)
- Footwear should be sport trainers, not pumps, Vans, Converse, or high-top styles
PE Kit Policy: click here to download the policy
It is important that the trousers and skirts conform to the recommended formal style so that high standards of school uniform are maintained. Should you wish to buy from other outlets it is imperative that you purchase these items of schoolwear within the following guidelines:
- Trousers: medium grey; formal cut
- Skirts: medium grey, pleated. The hem should be no more than 5cm (2") above the top of the knee. 'Pencil style'/tight fitting skirts are not allowed. (See note above)
- Shirts: plain white; formal style; no logos; stiffened collar; no fitted blouses.
You can purchase the recommended scientific calculator and the shop also supplies a selection of stationery at very competitive prices.
We provide a friendly, helpful service and will hopefully be able to satisfy your needs.
If you would like any more information, do not hesitate to ring Jo Heathcote, Shop Manager
Tel: 01777 870001, Ext 531 Email: email@example.com